domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2007

The rise of the pencil (cool title right?)

So, hey! I've got news for you I was on a party last friday minding my own bussiness and suddenly I saw a girl (really beautiful by the way) and she says I don't know him , oh no wait I do know him ... And me well I don't know how to explain it but mm if you have seen the movie bigfish just picture the circus scene were the boy meet the girl and the time frezees well something like that , but withouth the giant, the dworf and all the clowns, but anyway that's not the point , the point is that we talked a lot and have a great time at least for me I'm not sure if it was for her .

but I recently discover that she loves to paint (how awesome is that?) and she's really got at it , I mean not all day you ran in to a girl who says oh yea I love to paint and she's actually good at it? .... no? anyone?... just as I thought so....

But don't believe me believe the art ... the picture that I upload speaks for itself =) so anyway just admire it and leave your comment if you want more drawings ... and I'll bet that you will...

No hay comentarios: